Electrical appliances that draw a significant amount of power are required by code to have a dedicated circuit. If you are remodeling your kitchen with new appliances, or want to make sure that your existing appliances have dedicated circuits that are wired properly, Mr. Value Electricians can help! Our licensed electricians serve the greater Atlanta area by installing, upgrading, and repairing dedicated circuits for major appliances.
Which appliances need a dedicated circuit?
The National Electrical Code requires that every fixed appliance has a separate dedicated electrical circuit. Some common appliances that fall into this category include:
- Electric Ranges
- Wall Ovens
- Garbage Disposals
- Washing Machines
If you are unsure as to whether you need a dedicated circuit for a particular appliance, then give us a call! The experts at Mr. Value Electricians will be happy to answer any of your questions about dedicated circuits.
Call Mr. Value Electricians at 770-894-1566 for your Dedicated Applicance Circuit Services
Need a dedicated circuit for an oven, refrigerator, or other appliance in your greater Atlanta area home? Give Mr. Value a call at 770-894-1566. We look forward to installing, repairing or upgrading your dedicated electrical circuits to keep your appliances functioning safely and reliably.
Why choose Mr. Value for your dedicated electrical circuit services?
- Expertise – Certified, licensed and insured electricians.
- Quality Products – safe, reliable electrical equipment – we don’t cut corners with your safety!
- Value – Straightforward, “no haggle” flat rate pricing on all electrical circuit installations and repairs.
- Courtesy – We leave your home as clean as we found it.
- Peace of Mind – 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Experience the Power of Value with our electrical services!