We Are Looking For Experienced Electricians
Are you an electrician with rock star wiring skills? Do you have a strong attention to detail and love providing customers with 5-star service? This may be the job for you! This is a full-time position 40 plus hours per week. This position is mainly a 5-day work week, while earning significantly more than most electricians.
About Our Team:
Mr. Value Electricians is a family-owned business looking for professional electricians who take pride in a job well done. If you are looking for a company that values its employee’s work-life balance and where you will be treated like family, look no further. Mr. Value Electricians focuses on surrounding you with a dedicated team who strives to promote your professional learning as well as personal growth. We value professionalism, experience, integrity, and personal values in our candidates.
What Mr. Value is looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Clean background check as well as ability to pass random drug tests
- Ability to work alone with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Customer focused with ability to exceed customer expectations
- Sales/ Customer service experience
- Experience with residential and light commercial service and installation such as:
can lights, new outlets/circuits, breaker box replacements, service upgrades,
adding new interior and exterior lights, hanging tv’s, and ethernet wiring
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical issues and make repairs
- Knowledge of how to calculate load demand on a circuit/service and choose
appropriate wire and breaker size.
- Demonstrate ability to operate hand and power tools associated with electrical
- Working knowledge of electrical theory, and the associated principles, materials,
and equipment, and an ability to calculate basic mathematical problems
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and/or exceeds National Electrical Code
- Ability to bend, climb, squat, reach, kneel, and ability to lift, carry, push, and pull
up to 50 pounds
Job Title: Electrician – Residential Services
What will you be doing?
- Professionally representing Mr. Value Electricians in a company provided van
around town as your drive to our customers.
- Interacting with highly qualified customers by building value in the knowledge,
products, and services Mr. Value Electricians provide.
- Performing repairs on existing electrical systems as well as troubleshooting all
aspects of residential electrical systems.
- Enhancing an existing home’s electrical system by installing or replacing outlets,
or performing a complete service upgrade, and everything in between.
- Working with a very experienced team that is committed to providing a great
environment for employees, their families, and customers.
- Actively involved in on-going professional training and electrician certification
Some of Our Benefits
- Retirement with company percentage match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bonus programs
- Company vehicle that goes home with you
- Off on Sundays
- Family Man’s work schedule
Check out our paid company deep sea fishing trip to Panama City! We have a great culture comprised of the best electricians.
If you take pride in your work and will go above and beyond to help those in need, Mr. Value Electricians wants you!
Please complete the application below. Don’t forget to upload your resume.