Are you an electrician with rock star wiring skills? Do you have a strong attention to detail and love providing customers with 5-star service? This may be the job for you! This is a full-time position 40 plus hours per week. This position is mainly a 5-day work week, with “no Sundays” earning significantly more than most electricians.
The Benefits of a Mr. Value Electricians include:
- Top Pay with Monthly Bonuses
- Paid Vacations
- Retirement Savings
- Take Home Van
- Company Outings
Check out a paid company deep sea fishing trip to Panama City! We have a great culture comprised of the best electricians.
Here is a list of some of the task you would perform:
- Troubleshooting residential and commercial electrical systems
- Installing and/or replacing outlets, switches, light fixtures, ceiling fans etc.
- Service upgrades and replacements
- Install new wiring for can lights, outlets, switches, ceiling fans/lights etc.
- Perform Electrical home inspection
- Install dedicated circuits
In addition to the above description, here are additional skills qualified candidates need to have:
- Able to work independently
- Experienced with an iPad and using other forms of technology
- Able to use and own hand tools to perform jobs
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to work safely off tall ladders
- Able to communicate in a professional manner
- Able to present a professional appearance
- 5 years of RESIDENTIAL electrical work doing new construction, remodeling, renovations and/or service.
- Must have a clean driving record and pass a drug test.
If you take pride in your work and will go above and beyond to help those in need, Mr. Value Electricians wants you!
Please complete the application below. Don’t forget to upload your resume.